We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Obtaining all cells' Renderer from GridDataBoundGrid

Hi There,

I created a new custom CellModel (called NewUpDownCellModel) w/ extended from GridNumericUpDownCellModel which new a new custom CellRenderer (called NewUpDownCellRenderer) in CreateRenderer() function. And then I added it to the GridDataBoundGrid.Model.CellModels and set the model name to the corresponding cells' GridStyleInfo.CellType member.

I can see my new CellModel is shown in the grid UI, however, I can't find any way to obtain the renderer object of each cell when program running. I want to access a member varible in this custom renderer object. Does anyone here can give me some help? Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Elliott

3 Replies

KC Karuppasamy C Syncfusion Team February 24, 2014 04:54 AM UTC

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

I would like to let you know that Dash board sample's location which guide you about how to  register cell models and how to access render's object.
Sample Location:
<<Installed Location>>\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\<<Installed Version>>\Windows\GridDataBound.Windows\Samples\Customization

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Karuppasamy C.

PL Paul Lee February 24, 2014 05:27 AM UTC

Hi Karuppasamy C.,

Excuse me, I can't find your mentioned sample in my Dash board (my one is Essential Studio 8.2.0.18, and I'm using .NET v2.0 C# language). There are only Grid.Windows and Grid.Grouping.Windows folders seems related in the <<Installed Location>>\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\<<Installed Version>>\Windows\ directory, but no GridDataBound.Windows.

Do you mind upload one for me? Thanks a lot!

Cheers,

Elliott

AG Anish George Syncfusion Team February 27, 2014 03:57 AM UTC

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for your update.

Since the same question is been asked in the incident #119574. We request you to keep that incident as your follow up.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Anish

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon