We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How can you invalidate only certain cells while in Virtual mode?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

11578 Mar 10,2004 04:21 PM UTC Mar 10,2004 04:53 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
BNHF
Asked On March 10, 2004 04:21 PM UTC

Here''s my basic situation. I have a virtual grid, where the data collection serving the grid is being updated in real time behind the scenes. However, only certain fields of each row are updated. I know I can call grid.ResetVolotileData() to force the virtual grid to call QueryCellInfo for all of the cells currently visible on the grid. But that would be a waste if only a handful of those cells actually changed. That said, is there a way to invalidate only certain cells so that QueryCellInfo is only called for those cells? It seems like ChangeCells is not meant for virtual mode grids, correct me if I''m wrong.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 10, 2004 04:53 PM UTC

To invalidate only certain cells, you can call grid.RefreshRange passing in the range of cells to be refeshed.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;