We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Organization Chart Diagram Issue [Urgent this PoC has to submit by tomorrow to our client]

Hi,

I started exploring Organization Chart Diagram control, I am trying to use the code from demo samples and started creating my new sample application... but after doing all changes I am seeing strange error that leads app crashing.  

Here I attached my sample application.

Error which I am seeing is :

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Diagram.Layout.DirectedTreeLayout.UpdateAnchor(Double width, Double height, Double min)
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Diagram.Layout.DirectedTreeLayout.DoLayout()
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Diagram.Layout.DirectedTreeLayout.StartNodeArrangement()
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Diagram.Layout.DirectedTreeLayout.UpdateLayout()
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Diagram.SfDiagram.DiagramLoadedEvent(Object sender, Routed

Please advise me if anything am doing wrong here... early response really appreciated... 

Thanks
Praveen

OrganizationDiagramSample_42622d34.zip

3 Replies

PR Praveen February 5, 2014 03:17 AM UTC

Note: I am using Visual Studio 2012 to develop this application

PA Parthiban A Syncfusion Team February 5, 2014 12:56 PM UTC

Hi Praveen,

We have checked the provided sample. It seems diagram control is loaded, but its control template is not applied. However we will analyse more and let you know the status within one business day on 6th February, 2014.

Regards,

Parthiban A.

PA Parthiban A Syncfusion Team February 6, 2014 03:58 PM UTC

Hi Praveen,

We checked the provided sample, 'Syncfusion.SfDiagram.WinRT.dll' is referred from wrong location in this sample.

Dll reference in sample:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.4.0.26\WinRT\8.0\SDK\References\CommonConfigurationeutral\Syncfusion.SfDiagram.WinRT.dll

Expected reference:

1) C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.4.0.26\Assemblies for WinRT\8.0\ Syncfusion.SfDiagram.WinRT.dll

(or)

2) Syncfusion extension reference can be used, so that all Syncfusion assemblies will be automatically referred.

Please make the above changes, now your code will be executed.

Regards,

Parthiban A.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon