We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Printing column headers on each page

Hi,

Is it possible to print header on each new page.

Can you please help me with some sample. I am using gridgroupingcontrol and print is working fine, just that not able to copy header to each new page.

Thank you
Inder

3 Replies

AG Anish George Syncfusion Team January 22, 2014 04:11 AM UTC

Hi Inder,

Thank you for using Syncfuison products.

We would like to let you know that this can be achieved by deriving the GridPrintDocument and by overriding its OnPrintPage method. In the override, the customized Header and Footer texts are defined and are drawn. Please refer the below KB link for sample and more information.

Link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/444/How%20do%20I%20print%20header%20and%20footer%20in%20a%20grid%20with%20a%20display%20counter%20(like

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Anish

IJ Inder Jeet Pal Singh February 20, 2014 08:54 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you for your help. It indeed works as expected.

The only other thing that i am not able to achieve is to ScaleColumnsToFitPage using this approach.

Any help to achieve that will be great.

Thanks
Inder

AG Anish George Syncfusion Team February 27, 2014 05:01 AM UTC

Hi Inder,

Thank you for your update.

We would like to let you know that we already have a dashboard sample having both header and ScalesToFit option in Print Grid Demo. Please refer the sample in the below location.

<Installed_Location>\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\11.4.0.26\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Printing\Print Grid Demo\

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Anish

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon