We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

datagridcellxcellenable problem

Thread ID:

Created:

Platform:

Replies:

11522 Mar 9,2004 07:28 AM Windows Forms 0
Tags: FAQ
Martin
Asked On March 9, 2004 07:28 AM

Hey I just tried the http://www.syncfusion.com/faq/winforms/Files/datagridcellxcellenable.zip code and I have a little problem with it. I rewrote the SetEnableValues method to: if(this.dataGridSelection[e.Row,4].ToString() == "Y") e.EnableValue = false; else e.EnableValue = true; with this I check if column 5 is 'Y'. This is what happens: 1. I select a row(#1) which is colored grey and is not editable due to your code. 2. I want to add a new row to the grid by using the last empty row(#lastRow+1) (The one that comes up if you set AllowNew = true). 3. To do that I click on the row and SetEnableValues gets called. 4. Here e.Row still is 1. And since in row one colmumn 5 is 'Y' e.EnableValue gets set to false. I hope you can see the problem and I hope you might be able to help me... Thanks Martin

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;