We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Sorting Pivot Grid

I have a requirement in our application that I sort by all available calculations.
For example if I have 3 different fields being rendered by the pivot grid, then I would like to be able to sort like this:

OrderBy(field1).ThenBy(field2).ThenBy(field3).

Basically the way we can do it with LINQ. Instead of just sorting by one field the sorting is "Chained" by all fields being used.

The only sort support I could find was support to enable interactive sorting on different columns by clicking the headers but nothing similar to what my requirements are.

Is there a way to achieve my requirements with the Pivot Grid?

1 Reply

AR Arunkumar Rajasingh J Syncfusion Team December 30, 2013 06:10 AM UTC

Hi Carlos Perez,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

We would like to inform you that, As of now, your requirement can be achieved in PivotGrid by setting the RowPivotsOnly built-in property to “true” in PivotGridControl.

To Request for the feature request, Kindly login to your account in the below link and create an incident.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

So, We can log your requirement “Multi-column sorting in PivotGrid” as a feature request and implement it in any of our upcoming releases.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Arunkumar Rajasingh J

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon