We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

sfTimeSelector, WinRT

The below code shows a selector that includes seconds, despite having set the format string to hide seconds. I've also seen it show me twenty four hours AND the AM/PM chooser, although that behavior is not consistent.  How can I get the seconds to go away?!

<editors:SfTimeSelector x:Name="tpTime" FormatString="h/m/t" VerticalAlignment="Top" AccentBrush="#FF676767" Visibility="Visible" >

<editors:SfTimeSelector.Style>

<Style TargetType="editors:SfTimeSelector">

<Setter Property="HeaderTemplate">

<Setter.Value>

<DataTemplate>

<TextBlock VerticalAlignment="Top" Margin="5" FontSize="21" Text="Set Time" FontWeight="ExtraLight"/>

</DataTemplate>

</Setter.Value>

</Setter>

</Style>

</editors:SfTimeSelector.Style>

</editors:SfTimeSelector>

2 Replies

MO Michael O'Connor December 22, 2013 12:39 AM UTC

A new detail - if the TimeSelector is visible when the form loads the formatting works okay.  If the TimeSelector is made visible when the user selects it, the formatting doesn't work.

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team December 23, 2013 09:14 AM UTC

Hi Michael,

We are able to reproduce the issue ' TimeSelector shows unspecified format while changing visibility dynamically'. We have logged a bug report and fix for this issue will be available in our upcoming Service pack release which is scheduled to be release by the end of January 2014. Please visit our website periodically for updates regarding releases.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Vignesh V

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon