We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Upgrade from 11.104.0.21 to 11.4400.0.26 gives invalid sheet indexes in formulas

For unit testing one of my components, I have an XLSX and an XLS file that have two sheets filled with the formula:
=CONCATENATE("Sheet #: ",SHEET(A1),", Row: ",ROW(A1),", Column: ",COLUMN(A1))

When I load it in XlsIo and export to a DataTable, the "Sheet #" gives wildly inaccurate results, like "Sheet #: 6" or "Sheet #: 8" when the maximum possible is 2. I've tested directly accessing the CalculatedValue after calling EnableSheetCalculations() and get the same bad values.

Note that this doesn't always fail. The first time the engine is used, sometimes the first-run test passes while all the others fail.

I've attached an NUnit testing project that tests the engine with XLSX, XLS, and CSV files. Running the tests will show the failures.

ClassLibrary1_e8ddd0b.zip

1 Reply

RA Rajesh A Syncfusion Team January 3, 2014 07:35 AM UTC

Hi Thomas,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We are unable to download your attachment “ClassLibrary1_e8ddd0b.zip” due to our file server problem. Can you please re-attach the file or send the file to support@syncfusion.com for analysing the issue? It will help us to proceed further on this.

Please let us know if you have any clarification.

Thanks,

Rajesh.A

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon