We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Running PulsingTile's animation sequentially and with some delay

Hi there,
I was taking a look at the demo app and I saw that your toolkit includes a cool PulsatingTile.

So I took some time to read the online documentation but I've not found some features that I may like.

The first one is related to the possibility to actually pause or add a delay between the animations.
From what I understood, the animation will run endlessly in a loop, with no delay between each "iteration".

The second one is about the ability to set a list of animations to be executed together but starting at different times.
For example, it would be cool to have a pulsing animation going and, at some time, a translate animation starts, so that the user can see something like a panning of the zoomed image.

Since I'm planning to request a trial before actually buying the product, can you please tell me how to do that (if possible of course!) ?

Thank you in advance.

1 Reply

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team December 23, 2013 03:58 AM UTC

Hi Step,

Query1: adding pause or delay
We would like to know more details regarding your requirement 'To add pause or delay to the animation'. We have 'IsFrozen' property to stop the animation, whether is that your requirement or you would like to have an event that triggers when an animation is completed. Please update details so that it'll be helpful for us to work on your requirement.

Query 2: Adding Multiple animations sequentially.

We have prepared a sample that could possibly meet your requirement of adding multiple animations to the pulsing tile content. In the sample we have added animations to image that takes place one by one.

Please find the sample in below link,

Please let  us know if the sample meets your requirement.

Regards,
Vignesh V

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon