We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to change height a header of the WinRT Schedule Control?

Header of WinRT Schedule Control takes up too much space. On the big screen looks cool, but it is a problem on the tablet. Failed to find a way to reduce the height of header scheduler by setting styles.

8 Replies

RI Riccon December 12, 2013 05:54 PM UTC

http://i.imgur.com/tzBjQZQ.jpg

JO Joy Oyiess Rex  K Syncfusion Team December 13, 2013 04:59 AM UTC

Hi Riccon,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We don’t have any direct support to change the height of the Schedule header. But we are able to achieve your requirement by override the default template for the HeaderTitleBarView (Schedule Header) of SfSchedule.

We have prepared a simple sample for the same. Please find the sample in the attachment.

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Joy Oyiess Rex K

ScheduleHeaderFormat_WinRT_50393ff6.zip

RI Riccon December 13, 2013 11:55 AM UTC

Thank you.

I already know about HeaderTitleBarView But I failed to achieve their goals. Changing the height of this element can be, but the indent of appointment area will remain unchanged.

http://i.imgur.com/y8bRkkF.jpg

Result like to see this:
http://i.imgur.com/YKI4g0K.jpg

JO Joy Oyiess Rex  K Syncfusion Team December 16, 2013 07:30 AM UTC

Hi Riccon,

Could you please check the sample which we have attached in our previous update by override the default template for “HeaderTitleBarView” of the SfSchedule. In that sample we have set the Margin property for the Header (x:Name=” Header_Grid”) as  Margin="0,0,0,10", in order to reduce height of the header your can remove the margin from the grid or set the margin based on your requirement (for ex: Margin="0,0,0,-10").

If the provided solution doesn’t meet your requirement, please provide a simple sample or modified the provided sample along with more information about the reproducing scenario and assembly version of the attached dlls, so that we could analyse on it and provide you better solution.

Regards,

Joy Oyiess Rex K

RI Riccon December 16, 2013 10:45 AM UTC

Hi,

Thank you. I has decreased in height of the header, but the top margin scheduler does not shrink.
I enclose a picture with explanations.

screen_258425e7.zip

JO Joy Oyiess Rex  K Syncfusion Team December 17, 2013 12:15 PM UTC

HI Riccon, 

We are not able to reproduce the mentioned issue, we have modified the sample base on your requirement, please find the sample in the attachment. Since you have set the bottom margin(Margin=”0 ,0 ,0, 80”) for the schedule Header (HeaderTitleBarView) the empty space occurred.

If the provided solution doesn’t meet your requirement, please modify the provided sample instead of screenshots, so that we could analyse on it and provide you possible solution.

Regards,

Joy Oyiess Rex K

ScheduleHeaderFormat_WinRT[Modified]_eed528d3.zip

RI Riccon December 17, 2013 05:55 PM UTC

I'm a fool. I purchase a license and installed version v11.3.0.30, but forgot about Servicepack. Everything works. Sorry.

JO Joy Oyiess Rex  K Syncfusion Team December 18, 2013 12:20 PM UTC

Hi Riccon,

We glad that the issue resolved.

Regards,

Joy Oyiess Rex K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon