We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

WPF Metro like paging/navigation

I just purchased SyncFusion, and I really like the number of demo's / samples.
I wanted to quickly write a "helloworld" type app where I clicked on a tile, and it brought me to a new page. In the header, I could click the back arrow and go back to the main page.

You have lots of Demo's and source code, but I can't find this simply metro like navigation.

Any help you could provide would be much appreciated.

6 Replies

JR Jegan Raj M Syncfusion Team December 5, 2013 12:11 PM UTC

Hi Dave,

We have created sample based on your requirement in which the navigation has been carried out between two pages. There is a navigation button in each page. Please download the sample from the below link. If we have misunderstood your requirement, please update us with more information about the requirement.

Please let us know if the sample helps. 
Regards,
Jegan Raj M

Sample_6f62b6cb.zip

DB Dave Brooks December 7, 2013 03:47 PM UTC

Thank you for the reply.
Actually what I was looking for was something similar to the sample app that you distribute.

It has Windows Store app style navigation in the header. Click on a Tile, and it moves to the next page, and the header/title of the back shows the back button (similar to the sfTreeNavigation in default mode)

Sample_e9410311.zip

JR Jegan Raj M Syncfusion Team December 11, 2013 12:51 PM UTC

Hi Dave,

We have created sample based on your requirement in which navigation take place by clicking the button and it takes to the respective page and in each page there is a back button which takes to the Main page. In this sample we have used 'TabNavigationControl'
Please download the sample from the below link.

Regards,
Jegan Raj M

TabNavigationSample_e5d80007.zip

DB Dave Brooks January 5, 2014 01:16 PM UTC

Hi,

I've been trying to download the file for a few weeks now.
You appear to have a server error. Hope you can help.

Thanks,

Dave

DB Dave Brooks January 7, 2014 08:44 AM UTC

Looks like the servers are now up, but I have file permissions issues?

JR Jegan Raj M Syncfusion Team January 9, 2014 11:54 AM UTC

Hi Dave,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We have attached the sample which can be downloaded from the below link.

Regards,
Jegan Raj M

TabNavigationSample_b2785dca.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon