We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

Debugging ReportViewer

I'm having issues getting the ReportViewer to load my report. It works in MS ReportViewerControl, but it does not load at all in ReportViewer, I just get a toolbar and an empty white page. No error messages that I can find.

How can I diagnose this sort of issue? I think I have everything set correctly, but I'm getting no errors.

4 Replies

SR Soundara Rajan S Syncfusion Team November 28, 2013 07:54 PM UTC

Hi David,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Please follow up this incident # 116246.

Please let us know, if you have any concern.                                                                                              

Regards,

Soundara Rajan S.

CD Current Developer - Merlon June 20, 2014 12:20 AM UTC

I'm having the same problem and i cannot access the link 

Page not found

CH chrish February 16, 2017 04:29 PM UTC

Verify in your web.config that the error page is enabled:

showErrorPage="true"

YD Yuvaraj Devarajan Syncfusion Team February 17, 2017 04:57 PM UTC

Hi Chrish, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have already provided the error notification bar in ReportViewer control. When the issue occur while processing the report the notification bar throw the error detail. The “showErrorPage="true" option in web.config file is used to notify the issue occur in WebAPI controller page and while registering WebAPI in Global.asax page.      

Regards, 
Yuvaraj D. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon