We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridTemplateColumn when used in On Demand paging

Greetings
I have a data grid with a Template Column, note this has a Button in the data template and this has a Visibility Converter. If no note exists then the button is not shown. All works fine for items in my List<T>.
However when used with On Demand Paging the rows the Pager adds; e.g if page size is 10 and my list contains 15 items then page 2 has 15 actual items plus 5 (blank) rows added by the pager. These rows ALL have the Button shown even if I set the visibility converter to only return Visibility.Collapsed. 
How do I hook in to the added rows and hide the buttons?
<syncfusion:GridTemplateColumn  
	HeaderText="NOTES" MappingName="Note" MinimumWidth="110" AllowSorting="False" AllowFiltering="False" DisplayBinding="{Binding Note}">
	<syncfusion:GridTemplateColumn.CellTemplate>
	<DataTemplate>
		<AppBarButton  Visibility="{Binding Note,Converter={StaticResource stringToVisibilityConverter}}" 
			Margin="0,0,12,0" Label="Note"
			BorderBrush="Transparent"
			FontSize="21" Foreground="Gold" 
			HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Center">
		    <AppBarButton.Icon>
			<SymbolIcon Symbol="Preview"/>
		    </AppBarButton.Icon>
			<Button.Flyout>
				<Flyout>
				<StackPanel Width="Auto">
                                    <TextBlock x:Name="ValueTextBox" Text="{Binding Note}"/>
                                </StackPanel>
				</Flyout>
			</Button.Flyout>
		    </AppBarButton>                        
		</DataTemplate>
		</syncfusion:GridTemplateColumn.CellTemplate>
	</syncfusion:GridTemplateColumn>

1 Reply

NJ Narayanasamy J Syncfusion Team November 29, 2013 07:00 AM UTC

Hi Richard,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We have analyzed query. We are able to reproduce the issue and to avail the patch for this issue, we have created an incident 116291 for following this issue using your Direct-Trac account.Could you please follow the incidents for further updates.

We are glad to let you know that this issue will be fixed and included in our upcoming volume 1 2014, release.

Regards,

Narayanasamy

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon