We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Remove ToolStripEx from ribbonControlAdv

Hello,

I have a riboncontroAdv and added a few toolstriptabitem,  for each added toolstripex and toolstripbutton into, i need hide this button with the permision of DB.

My code
foreach (ToolStripTabItem toolStriptabItem in ribbonControlAdv.Header.MainItems)

But i need to foreach (ToolStripEx tab in toolStriptabItem.??) but not have Enumerator or similar to get the ToolStripEx in ToolStripTabItem.
Any idea.

Thanks

1 Reply

KR Kannan R Syncfusion Team November 26, 2013 03:43 AM UTC

Hi Ruben,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Query

Comments

I have a riboncontroAdv and added a few toolstriptabitem,  for each added toolstripex and toolstripbutton into, i need hide this button with the permision of DB.

My code
foreach (ToolStripTabItem toolStriptabItem in ribbonControlAdv.Header.MainItems)

But i need to foreach (ToolStripEx tab in toolStriptabItem.??) but not have Enumerator or similar to get the ToolStripEx in ToolStripTabItem.
Any idea.

Yes, we would like to let you know that it is necessary to retrieve ToolstripButton from ToolStripEx using foreach for the reported case.

At present, there is no enumerator for this retrieving toolstripitems in RibbonControlAdv.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance,

Regards,

Kannan.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon