We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Not found the dll "Syncfusion.XlsIO.ClientProfile.dll"

I have two questions: 1 ) After I have setup the Syncfusion  Essential Studio,  not found the  dll "Syncfusion.XlsIO.ClientProfile.dll" in the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.3.0.30\Assemblies\4.0', but found it in the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.3.0.30\Assemblies\3.5' . 2) After I have set up the Syncfusion Essential Studio Source Addon, not found the source code of  'Syncfusion.Core.dll'.

Thank you.

Question_c97e3bad.zip

3 Replies

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team November 19, 2013 08:09 PM UTC

Hi Yuan, Haijun,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

Please find below the responses for your queries.

Q1)After I have setup the Syncfusion  Essential Studio,  not found the  dll "Syncfusion.XlsIO.ClientProfile.dll"

A1)Please follow the below steps to resolve the reported issue.

i)Navigate to the below mentioned location and check whether 'Syncfusion.XlsIO.ClientProfile.dll' exists?

{Program Files Folder}\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\{Version}\precompiledassemblies\{Version}\{Framework Version}\

Ex: C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.3.0.30\precompiledassemblies\11.3.0.30\4.0\

ii)If ‘Syncfusion.XlsIO.ClientProfile.dll’ exists in the above mentioned location, then run the Assembly Manager from the Dashboard.

Location: Start->All Programs->Syncfusion->Essential Studio 11.3.0.30->Dashboard->Utilities->Assembly Management->Assembly Manager

Please refer the following help documentation link to know more about Assembly Manager.

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/common/default.htm#!documents/assemblymanager.htm

After run the Assembly Manager, please ensure that ‘Syncfusion.XlsIO.ClientProfile.dll’ has exists in the below mentioned location.

{Program Files Folder}\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\{Version}\Assemblies\{Framework version}\

Ex: C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.3.0.30\Assemblies\4.0\

If ‘Syncfusion.XlsIO.ClientProfile.dll’ doesn’t exist in the above mentioned ‘precompiledassemblies’ location, then please uninstall the installed Essential Studio setupv11.3.0.30 from the Control Panel and then clean your temp (Start -> Run -> Type %temp% -> Click OK) folder and restart your machine before re-install the Syncfusion Essential Studio setup v11.3.0.30.

Note: Please make sure that the Windows Forms/ WPF platform is checked in ‘Platform Selection’ installer wizard while installing our Essential Studio setup.

If still the issue persists, then please share us the log file created by the Syncfusion installer from the below location and unlock key you used to unlock our v11.3.0.30 setup. The information to be provided will be helpful for us to analyse the reported issue further.

a){$System Drive}\Users\{user name}\AppData\Local\Temp\Syncfusion_Essential_Studio_{Essential Studio version}_{datetime}.log

Eg: C:\Users\vadiveln\AppData\Local\Temp\Syncfusion_Essential_Studio_11.3.0.30_20131119080712.log

b) {$System Drive}\Users\{user name}\AppData\Local\Temp\ Syncfusion_Essential_Studio_{Essential Studio version}_{datetime}_0_EssentialStudio.log (if exists)

Eg: C:\Users\vadiveln\AppData\Local\Temp\Syncfusion_Essential_Studio_11.3.0.30_20131119080712_0_EssentialStudio.log

Q2)After I have set up the Syncfusion Essential Studio Source Addon, not found the source code of  'Syncfusion.Core.dll'

A2)Syncfusion does not provide the source code for Syncfusion.Core as we are maintaining the licensing mechanism in it. So, we do not ship Syncfusion.Core source in build.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this.

Regards,

Vadivel N

JJ James Jardine January 4, 2014 04:16 PM UTC

I too am having this problem with v11.3.0.30.  I have tried reinstalling twice...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.3.0.30\Assemblies\4.0 and 4.5 do not have the Syncfusion.XlsIO.ClientProfile.dll

However C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.3.0.30\Assemblies\3.5 does.

Was this dll forgotten in the install process?

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team January 6, 2014 06:33 PM UTC

Hi James Jardine,

We regret  for the inconvenience caused.

To investigate the reported issue further,  please share us the log file created by the Syncfusion installer from the below mentioned location. The information to be provided will be helpful for us to analyse the reported issue further.

a){$System Drive}\Users\{user name}\AppData\Local\Temp\Syncfusion_Essential_Studio_{Essential Studio version}_{datetime}.log

Ex: C:\Users\vadiveln\AppData\Local\Temp\Syncfusion_Essential_Studio_11.3.0.30_20140106080712.log

b){$System Drive}\Users\{user name}\AppData\Local\Temp\ Syncfusion_Essential_Studio_{Essential Studio version}_{datetime}_0_EssentialStudio.log (if exists)

Ex: C:\Users\vadiveln\AppData\Local\Temp\Syncfusion_Essential_Studio_11.3.0.30_20140106080712_0_EssentialStudio.log

c)InstallInfo.xml file.

{Program Files Folder}\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\{Essential Studio version}\Utilities\InstallInfoGenerator\

Ex: C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\11.3.0.30\Utilities\InstallInfoGenerator\InstallInfo.xml 

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Vadivel N

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon