We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

autocomplete textbox syncfusion:SfTextBoxExt not showing?

First of all, I need to apologize for my question if it offends some 1337s here.  I'm an engineer by day and wannabe programmer by night.

I'm trying to incorporate syncfusion into my current app.  I have referenced all the dll files in the syncfusion folder.  In my xaml file, this is what I have.  Attached is my xaml and .cs files.  Why isn't the autocomplete box showing? 

IDR_5e775eac.zip

4 Replies

VV Vignesh V Syncfusion Team November 18, 2013 12:42 PM UTC

Hi Lam,

We are unable to reproduce the reported problem 'AutoCompleteBox isn't showing'. We have prepared a sample based on your code snippet in which we tried to reproduce.

Please find the attached sample in below link,

Please provide us more information or modify this sample to reproduce your reported problem.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Vignesh V

NS Nate Snowball December 13, 2013 06:40 PM UTC

Hello, I'm having this same problem.  My head is almost exploding.  I don't understand why the sftextboxext won't show at all.  Is this control compatible with windows 8.1?

Can you guys please take a look at the following sample project?  See if you can reproduce my problem.  The problem is simple.  All I get is a black screen when I run the project.  There is no autocomplete textbox at all. 

App1_d57700.zip

NS Nate Snowball December 13, 2013 06:42 PM UTC

Here is a screenshot of the project in VS2013.

1_53d50b5e.zip

NS Nate Snowball December 13, 2013 07:47 PM UTC

Nevermind. Figured what I did wrong.  My dumbass referenced the wrong files.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon