We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

AutoComplete disable dropdown

Hi, I am using the AutoComplete as shown below

<syncfusion:AutoComplete Grid.Row="8" Grid.Column="1" Text="{Binding Path=Item.ItemProperty, UpdateSourceTrigger=PropertyChanged, Mode=TwoWay}" EnableDropDown="False" Margin="3" />

Even the EnableDropDown="False", and there is no dropdown arrow in the textbox, when the autocomplete get the focus and press the down arrow on the keyboard, there will still have a dropdown opened. Is it possible to totally disable the dropdown?

Thanks

3 Replies

KP Karuppasamy P Syncfusion Team November 22, 2013 05:05 AM UTC

Hi Yu,

Sorry for the delay being caused.

The reported issue has been fixed in the version 10.4.0.53 and later versions. So we are suggesting you to upgrade to the latest version.

Kindly revert back if you need further assistance.

Thanks,
Karuppasamy P

YU Yu November 24, 2013 12:13 AM UTC

Hi, Thanks for reply.

We are currently on version of 10.303.0.431 and it's in the migrtion free period.

When I try the autocomplete in 10.303.0.431 Tools WPF Samples, it work well. but when I try the same version using the code in my first post, I am having the dropdown issues.

Is there anything we can do without upgrade the version?

KP Karuppasamy P Syncfusion Team November 25, 2013 06:31 AM UTC

Hi Yu,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. 

As already mentioned, we can rectify this issue only by upgrading, there is no other option . 

Thanks,
Karuppasamy P

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon