We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid Doesn't Allow Column Resizing

I have taken over an application that uses the GridDataBoundGrid in a number of places. On one of the grids no resize cursor is shown when you try to resize the columns and the columns won't resize.

I have changed a lot of settings on the grid control to try and get the resize column cursor to show, including changing the ResizeColsBehavior and including the InsideGrid option. The ResizeColsBehavior is currently set as follows:
ResizeColsBehavior = ((Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridResizeCellsBehavior)((((Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridResizeCellsBehavior.ResizeSingle | Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridResizeCellsBehavior.InsideGrid) 
            | Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridResizeCellsBehavior.OutlineHeaders) 
            | Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridResizeCellsBehavior.OutlineBounds)));

Please could you give me some insight into why the columns on this grid cannot be resized but on another grid that appears to have the same settings, everything is working fine.

Thanks, Ben

1 Reply

PP Praveena P Syncfusion Team November 19, 2013 01:34 AM UTC

Hi Ben,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We are not able to reproduce the issue at our end. If you provide us a sample ,  we can spot why the column resizing is failing at your end.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Praveena.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon