We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XlsIO Conditional Formatting

There is a excel template file with some conditions for cell formatting. 
First I use XlsIO to open the template in code.
Then I insert some rows into the template use ISheet.InsertRow and save it in code behind. 
After that I open the excel file, but the format of some conditions are changed, so it is not correct. 
But open the template and insert row manually, the format of some conditions are not changed, and work fine.

10 Replies

JM Johnson Monohar M Syncfusion Team November 13, 2013 08:42 AM UTC

Hi Winson,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We are unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end as we are unaware of the formulae used in the excel template. We request you to send us the excel template that causes the issue to investigate further on this and get back to you with a prompt solution. Kindly create an new incident from the below direct track link and update us the template in the incident. We can look into the issue and update you with further details.

Direct Track Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/dtnewpost

Please let us know if you need any clarification.

Thanks,
Johnson

WY Winson Yang November 14, 2013 04:13 AM UTC

Hi, Johnson,
Thanks for your reply, I created the incident for your refer.

WY Winson Yang November 14, 2013 05:38 AM UTC

Hi, Johnson , 
FYR

Issue_1470ef5.zip

JM Johnson Monohar M Syncfusion Team November 19, 2013 06:21 AM UTC

Hi Winson,

Thank you for updating us.

Kindly follow-up the incident created regarding the issue.

Thanks,
Johnson

WY Winson Yang November 19, 2013 07:35 AM UTC

Hi, Johnson,
Found another issue about insert row in code use XlsIO.
After insert row, the line of page break in the sheet doesn't  move down automatically.

BreakLIne_100ae799.zip

JM Johnson Monohar M Syncfusion Team November 21, 2013 10:01 AM UTC

Hi Winson,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We are able to reproduce the issue "Page break position remains unchanged even after a row insert" and have logged a defect report. Kindly create an new incident from the below direct trac link and log the issue for further follow-up.

Direct Track Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/directtrac/dtnewpost

Please let us know if you need any clarification.

Thanks,
Johnson

WY Winson Yang November 25, 2013 07:19 AM UTC

Created, but they don't fix it for me.
Could you help me?
[Updated on 11/14/2013 12:34:17 AM by: Aushta Lakshmi Priya P]
Hi Winson,

Our records indicate that there is no valid license or evaluation download information in your account. Your Syncfusion Account Manager has been notified and they will be contacting you in this regard. 

We would appreciate it if you work with them to resolve the licensing requirement at the earliest. You can also contact them at salessupport@syncfusion.com <mailto:salessupport@syncfusion.com> if you have any licensing related questions or feel this message is in error.

In the meantime, please be assured that we are working on providing you a response.

Regards,
Aushta

JM Johnson Monohar M Syncfusion Team November 26, 2013 04:05 AM UTC

Hi Winson,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have logged the reported issue internally to fix it.

Please contact Syncfusion at salessupport@syncfusion.com, if you have any licensing related questions or feel this message is in error.

Thanks,
Johnson

WY Winson Yang November 27, 2013 01:27 AM UTC

Hi, Johnson,
Thanks and well noted.

JM Johnson Monohar M Syncfusion Team November 28, 2013 09:30 AM UTC

Hi Winson,

You are welcome.

Regards,
Johnson

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile