We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

sfBusyIndicator in live environment

hi guys,

Has anyone used Syncfusion WPF sfBusyIndicator?

I have attached a simple sample where in i have thrown sfbusyindicator on a form. when i run the application in development environment, the sfbusyindicator runs fine. On client computer (having windows 7 starter and .Net framework 4) the application crash. there is a log file ("Desinger.log") which shows staticresourceholder error. there is a screenshot of program crashing on win xp sp3.

has anyone faced such problem? I guess this is a bug but since I don't have a support agreement with syncfusion they refuse to look at the issue. 

any fix or pointer would be great.

thanks
raxit

Debug_57a97852.zip

1 Reply

SB Suresh B Syncfusion Team November 12, 2013 04:07 PM UTC

Hi Raxit,

We have analyzed the reported "SfBusyIndicator crashes issue" with our sample in windows 7 starter in VM machine; we are not able to reproduce the issue. Can you please confirm the assemblies are refered properly .Can you please revert us by modifying the sample based on your application along with the replication procedure. This would be helpful for us to serve you.

Please download the sample from the following link:

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Suresh B

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon