We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Continuous Integration in TFS Service

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

114005 Oct 22,2013 06:24 AM Oct 28,2013 09:04 AM WinRT 1
Tags: General
Colin Desmond
Asked On October 22, 2013 06:24 AM

I have have an 8.1 Store App that uses the SyncFusion WinRT components. The source code lives in the cloud hosted TFS Service and I want to use their automated build capabilities to run Continuous Integration. Is there any documentation on how I can do this?

I can't install the product onto the Build Agent as that changes each time there is a build, but I can check in the assemblies (but not the SDK itself?) and get them as part of the Get Latest in the build.

Thanks

Colin

Vadivel N [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 28, 2013 09:04 AM

Hi Colin,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Q)Is there any documentation on how I can do this?

A)We regret to let you know that we do not have any documentation related to your requirement. But, we checked about your requirement and found the below mentioned link about “Set up a CI build in the cloud” and we hope that which may be useful to your requirement.

http://tfs.visualstudio.com/en-us/learn/setup-ci-build-in-vs

Regarding “I can't install the product onto the Build Agent as that changes each time there is a build, but I can check in the assemblies (but not the SDK itself?) and get them as part of the Get Latest in the build.”, could you please share more information which will be helpful for us to proceed further?

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this.

Regards,

Vadivel N

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;