We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Continuous Integration in TFS Service

I have have an 8.1 Store App that uses the SyncFusion WinRT components. The source code lives in the cloud hosted TFS Service and I want to use their automated build capabilities to run Continuous Integration. Is there any documentation on how I can do this?

I can't install the product onto the Build Agent as that changes each time there is a build, but I can check in the assemblies (but not the SDK itself?) and get them as part of the Get Latest in the build.

Thanks

Colin

1 Reply

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team October 28, 2013 01:04 PM UTC

Hi Colin,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Q)Is there any documentation on how I can do this?

A)We regret to let you know that we do not have any documentation related to your requirement. But, we checked about your requirement and found the below mentioned link about “Set up a CI build in the cloud” and we hope that which may be useful to your requirement.

http://tfs.visualstudio.com/en-us/learn/setup-ci-build-in-vs

Regarding “I can't install the product onto the Build Agent as that changes each time there is a build, but I can check in the assemblies (but not the SDK itself?) and get them as part of the Get Latest in the build.”, could you please share more information which will be helpful for us to proceed further?

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this.

Regards,

Vadivel N

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon