We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Enable Scroll Bar In "Windows Phone" Charts

Dears , i use a chart control and i want to show scroll bar horizontally when it show too many points , so i used this code 

=====================
 <Charts:SfChart 
x:Name="chrtProgress"   
Margin="12,12,12,0"  
Grid.Row="0" 
ScrollViewer.HorizontalScrollBarVisibility="Visible" ScrollViewer.VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Visible"  >

====================
and 
====================
    <Charts:LineSeries EnableAnimation="True" ShowTooltip="True" Charts:ChartTooltip.EnableAnimation="True" XBindingPath="Key" YBindingPath="Value" ItemsSource="{Binding Weights}" Label="Progress" ScrollViewer.HorizontalScrollBarVisibility="Visible" ScrollViewer.VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Visible"  >

==========================================
But no scrollbar appear anywehre , so how to show scrollbar in charts 

1 Reply

SS Sheik Syed Abthaheer M Syncfusion Team October 21, 2013 01:16 PM UTC

Hi alaa ezzat,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We would like to inform you that, currently we do not have ScrollBar support  for WindownsPhone. We have Scroll bar support for WPF, Silverlight and WinRT controls. However you can achieve your requirement  by using ZoomFactor property of Primary Axis with ZoomPanBehavior as shown in the given below code snippet.

Code Snippet [Xaml]:

<syncfusion:SfChart.Behaviors>

<syncfusion:ChartZoomPanBehavior />

</syncfusion:SfChart.Behaviors>

<syncfusion:SfChart.PrimaryAxis>

<syncfusion:CategoryAxis Interval="3" ZoomFactor="0.20" />

</syncfusion:SfChart.PrimaryAxis>

We have prepared the sample that tries to meet your requirement. Please download the sample from the below location.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards,
M. Sheik

WP_ColumnChart_57e24f6c.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon