We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Dynamic Dock Ability setting

Hi!

I saw in the documentation that there is DockingManager.SetDockAbility to set where can a control be docked... in general. But how can I do to set this ability dynamicly based on the actual "layout"? eg. it can "group" with some controlos, but not with others.
Is there any posibility to achieve this kind of task?
Thanks,
    Lacka

3 Replies

MM Muthalagu M Syncfusion Team October 18, 2013 05:34 AM UTC

Hi Laszlo,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We are not able to understand your update and we need some clarification from you regarding to set this ability dynamically based on the actual "layout"? e.g. it can "group" with some controls, but not with others. Could you please update this scenario by any snapshot or explain your requirement in detailed manner to us? It would be better for us to analyse further and provide you a better solution.

Regards,
Muthalagu

LN Laszlo Nemeth October 18, 2013 12:42 PM UTC

Hi,

If I drag a control to dock onto an another "target control", can I control the dock behaviour?
So the control can be dock onto "target control A", but not let it dock onto "target control B".
Can I do that?

Lacka

MM Muthalagu M Syncfusion Team October 24, 2013 04:43 AM UTC

Hi Laszlo,

Thank you for your update.

Currently it is not possible to dock the window on specific layout(eg:targetcontrolA) in our docking manager.

Regards,
Muthalagu

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon