We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to take some control on Undo/Redo mechanism

Hello

My problem is that I need more control on Undo/Redo mechanism.

For example, I need rotation against different point than node center. For this purpose when node is rotated, the code moves the node (changes offsets) to suitable position. I want this rotation and movement be treated by mechanism Undo/Redo as one operation. It means: click Ctrl+Z should revert both rotation and movement. Now the user must click Ctrl+Z twice to return to starting position.

This is only one from many examples in my code where several actions should be treated as one. Is  there a way to achieve this using Syncfusion functionality?

Regards,

2 Replies

SC Sudhakar C Syncfusion Team October 22, 2013 06:16 PM UTC

Hi Jolanta,

Sorry for the delayed response. We are analysing on your query. We will update the status of this by tomorrow 23rd October, 2013. We will appreciate your patience until then.

Regards,

Sudhakar C 

SC Sudhakar C Syncfusion Team October 23, 2013 09:25 AM UTC

Hi Jolanta,

We have some clarification on your query. Please find the clarifications in below.

1.        1.     When we execute the Undo Command, the Node has been rotate and positioned in it’s old position by execute the undo command two times / three times if we rotated the Node by programmatically. Please refer the attached video.

2.       2.       When we execute the Undo command, Node has not been rotated properly if we rotated the Node using the Mouse (rotate the Node by using the Rotator of the Node).

Can you please confirm which one is meet your scenario? We will move forward on this if you confirm the scenario.

Please let us know if you have any concerns on this.

Regards,

Sudhakar C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon