We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Drawing high-quality image of a grid with GDI+

I create .jpg image from an instance of Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControl. (I used PrintAsBitmap sample project as a guideline for my code.) However, the quality of .jpg image is really poor. Is anyone aware of any articles / code samples / postings that deal with creating high-quality images from an instance of Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControl?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 3, 2004 09:46 PM UTC

The PrintAsBitmap just compreeses or expands the bitmap to fit the target rectangle. This will lose quality unless the target rectangle is the exact size of the original grid. So, one possible solution is to try to redraw a zoomed grid so the original grid is the exact size of your target area before you do the PrintAsBitmap. Currently, ther eis no built in zoom functionality though it is on our to-do for a future version. Here is a link to a forum thread that has a zoom sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=6367

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon