We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Localization of MessageBoxAdv buttons

Hello

I'm using your MessageBoxAdv in my application in order to benefit from your Office theme support. So far the standard .NET MessageBox was displaying their buttons text in the language of the O.S., but I see that MessageBoxAdv seems to always display these texts in English.
I've searched in your forum but haven't found a way to either make MessageBoxAdv buttons text accord themselves to the language of the O.S., or a way to manually pass the exact strings I want for the buttons, so that I could handle the localization by myself.
Could you help me through this issue?

Thank you very much

5 Replies

CR Chandran R Syncfusion Team October 14, 2013 06:50 AM UTC

Hi Parseval,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Query

Response

A way to manually pass the exact strings I want for the buttons, so that I could handle the localization by myself

I  have created sample as per your requirement “Manually pass the exact strings for MessageBoxAdv buttons” and please make use the sample from attachments.

Please let us know for any further assistance.

Regards,

Chandra R

MessageBoxAdv_50cf166c.zip

TD Thibaud de Parseval October 15, 2013 11:54 AM UTC

Great, it worked like a charm. I was not aware of this LocalizationProvider class and how to implement a custom ILocalizationProvider, many thanks.

CR Chandran R Syncfusion Team October 23, 2013 03:52 AM UTC

Hi Parseval,

Thanks for the update

We are glad to help you on this.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Chandran R

TT tttmack March 16, 2015 08:34 PM UTC

hello, I'm also interested in this and was hoping to download your sample file 'MessageBoxAdv_50cf166c.zip'. 

However, the download link does not work. Could you please update the post with a new link if you can still find that sample file?

Thanks!

ST Saravanan T Syncfusion Team March 17, 2015 03:37 PM UTC

Hi Taylour,

Thank you for your update.

We have prepared a sample to localize the MessageBoxAdv buttons and it can be downloaded from the following location.

Sample location: https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/113691/MessageBox_Localization569805867.zip

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this,

Regards,

Saravanan T

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon