We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

First column of child grid not showing after update of different record

I''m having a problem with the columns in a child grid not all showing after I update a record. I''m hoping you can help me figure out what is causing this. I''ve submitted a direct trac incident #9490 but haven''t gotten a reply. The code is posted there as well. To reproduce this: 1. Drop down the first of two child grids where there are records (the last parent record is a good choice) 2. Make a change to the 2nd dropdown column or the 3rd column text 3. Move to a parent record where you know there are no records in that same child dropdown (I think the second row should work) and drop down the grid. You will notice that the first column is not displayed, only the second and third THanks again - your a great help. Hopefully this will be my last question

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 3, 2004 09:24 PM UTC

In your sample that I have, th eproblem appears to be that the grid is actually scrolled to the left, only showing the right 2 columns. I was able to avoid the problem by adding a line in your Sub phraseGrid1_CurrentCellShowingDropDown method. I added the line below: Me.correctionGrid3.DataSource = dv ''existing line ...... Me.correctionGrid3.CurrentCell.MoveTo(1, 1, GridSetCurrentCellOptions.ScrollInView) ''added ....

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 3, 2004 10:39 PM UTC

Thanks!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon