We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Polar Series Tooltips not showing

<Syncfusion:PolarSeries x:Name="series1" ItemsSource="{Binding RadarDetails}"  Label="Monday" ShowTooltip="True" IsClosed="True"  DrawType="Area" Opacity="75" XBindingPath="Direction" YBindingPath="Monday" StrokeThickness="2" Syncfusion:ChartTooltip.EnableAnimation="True">
                    <Syncfusion:PolarSeries.AdornmentsInfo>
                        <Syncfusion:ChartAdornmentInfo AdornmentsPosition="Top" HorizontalAlignment="Center" ShowLabel="True" LabelTemplate="{StaticResource labelTemplate}" VerticalAlignment="Center" />
                    </Syncfusion:PolarSeries.AdornmentsInfo>
                </Syncfusion:PolarSeries>

Hi,

I am having a problem trying to display tool tips over a polar series. I would be grateful if you could either point to a sample or demonstrate where I am going wrong in the above.

Craig

3 Replies

CP Craig Prescott October 7, 2013 11:53 AM UTC

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody could answer the above... I have 7 series - Monday to Sunday if that helps give a clearer picture of what I am working on - I simply want to add a tool tip over the coloured areas when they appear.

All the best,

Craig

SS Sheik Syed Abthaheer M Syncfusion Team October 8, 2013 01:05 PM UTC

Hi Craig,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We are able to reproduce your reported issue. We have confirm that “ToolTip is not working in Polar series” is a defect and we have logged a defect report. The fix for this issue will be available in our upcoming refresh release. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
M. Sheik

PR Prasanna February 23, 2018 12:07 PM UTC

I am following syncfusion articles from the beginning so i agree for using google account

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon