We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Symbol delete

1:When first time draging any symbol  from symbolpalt  to content area that is focused if u r pressing delete its not deleting. you have to selecte deselect then only delete will work. 
2:In node i am fetching content from xml then selecting that node coming only in empty places.

Any Help would be helpful.

4 Replies

SC Sudhakar C Syncfusion Team October 4, 2013 10:58 AM UTC

Hi Mani,

We have analysed your queries, please find the response for your queries in below.

Query

Response

When first time draging any symbol  from symbolpalt  to content area that is focused if u r pressing delete its not deleting. you have to selecte deselect then only delete will work

We are suggesting you to please set focus to dropped node while drag and drop it from SymbolPalette. Please refer the following code snippet.

Code Snippet:

// Register NodeDrop event

diagramView.NodeDrop += new NodeDroppedEventHandler(diagramView_NodeDrop);

void diagramView_NodeDrop(object sender, NodeDroppedRoutedEventArgs evtArgs)

{

// Register Loaded event for dropped Node

(evtArgs.DroppedNode as Node).Loaded += new   RoutedEventHandler(MainWindow_Loaded);

}

void MainWindow_Loaded(object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

{

// Set focus to the dropped node

(sender as Node).Focus();

}

In node i am fetching content from xml then selecting that node coming only in empty places.

We are unable to understand your query. Can you please provide more information about your requirement? So that we are able to investigate more on your requirement.

Note : we have a XML DataBinding sample in our dashboard. In that sample, we have binded the xml data’s and created the diagram. For more information, please refer the sample in Dashboard. Please find the path in below.

Path : DiashboardàWPFàDiagramàDataBindingàXMLDataBindingSample

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Sudhakar C

MS MANI SHANKAR October 18, 2013 02:52 PM UTC

Thank for your reply sudhakar.
1:first probem i solved by starting as u discussed
(sender asNode).Focus();
only one changed for seeting keybord focus i used
keyboardFocus(sender asNode).

2:For Second problem more calrification i
attached a word file below.

Any help will be helpful.

syn_1_36bbaad5.zip

MS MANI SHANKAR October 19, 2013 01:34 PM UTC

I founded soluation for second problem i have to set

IsHitTestVisible="False"

In XAMl for symbol.

SC Sudhakar C Syncfusion Team October 22, 2013 06:12 PM UTC

Hi Mani Shankar,

Thanks for the update. The solution found by you is the correct one. Please let us know if you have any other concerns. As always, we will be happy to assist you. Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

Regards,

Sudhakar C 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon