We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Hiding of pivot item

Thread ID:

Created:

Platform:

Replies:

113574 Sep 30,2013 06:44 PM UTC ASP.NET MVC (Classic) 0
Tags: OlapGrid
Sandeep Gaur
Asked On September 30, 2013 06:44 PM UTC

Hello,
Say I have 3 columns (like in pivotgridexpressionfielddemo) Amount, Quantity and UnitPrice (Amount/Quantity) .  
I have two questions , is it possible to
a) Hide Amount and Quantity (I just want to show UnitPrice ie CalculatedColum)
b) Is it possible to use if statement, like If (Amount >500,1,2) , if yes, can you please share the syntax

<syncfusion:PivotGridControl.PivotCalculations>
                <syncfusion:PivotComputationInfo Description="Summation of Unit Price" FieldName="UnitPrice" FieldHeader="Unit Price" Format="C" SummaryType="DoubleTotalSum"/>
                <syncfusion:PivotComputationInfo Description="Summation of Amount" FieldName="Amount" Format="C" SummaryType="DoubleTotalSum"/>
                <syncfusion:PivotComputationInfo Description="Count of Quantity" FieldName="Quantity" Format="#,##0" />
            </syncfusion:PivotGridControl.PivotCalculations>           

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;