We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Incorrect grid and tab is active after a new horizontal group is created from an existing group

If I have several grids on a single horizontal tab group and one of the grids have focus and the _TabbedMdiManager.CreateNewHorizontalGroup() is called. The result is the active grid moves correctly to the new Horizontal tab group but for the grids remaining the following problem exists the tab for the grid next in group after the active grid that was moved is now the active tab and the grid for the tab previous to the grid that was moved is now displayed in the original tab group. Can you indicate how to resolve this problem. thanks Vinood

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 3, 2004 04:59 PM UTC

Hi Vinood, I have put together a sample application in v2.0.2.1 as per my understanding of your specifications above. The Tab which had focus before making the TabbedMdiManager.CreateNewHorizontalGroup continued to have focus even after the call. Thus the focus stayed with the same tab all the time, only the active tab got placed in a different Horizontal tag group. Please take a look at the sample and let me know if I have understood your requirements correctly. If not, kindly modify the sample to show the error. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

VI Vinood March 3, 2004 07:20 PM UTC

Hi Guru, The sample project you provided did have the correct operations supported but the content on the different panes was the same. I have modified the project you provided and it exhibits the problem i explained. Senario Add four forms by clicking "New" select the 2nd window and then create the new horizontal tab. i am using a licenced version of the Suite 1.6 and I am using VS.Net2003 with .Net Framework 1.1 Version 1.1.4322 thanks Vin mditab_test_1871.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 4, 2004 03:24 PM UTC

Hi Vinood, Thanks for the modified sample application and directions. I could observe the above mentioned problem here, and have notified the development team in this regard. We appreciate your feedback on this issue, and thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 4, 2004 07:22 PM UTC

Hi Vinood, This issue has now been taken care of internally, and the fixes are expected to be included in the next release of Essential Suite. Thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

VI Vinood March 5, 2004 11:35 AM UTC

Hi Guru, Thanks for looking at this. Can you give me an idea of when 2.0 will be available. Thanks Vin

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 5, 2004 11:49 AM UTC

Hi Vinood, I am afraid, we will not be able to promise you an exact release date yet. But rest assured that we are working hard on v2.0 Release Candidate, and hope to bring it out shortly. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon