We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

CellCommentTips

Hi there, I got two samples which talks about CellCommentTips. But still I am not happy with the way comment has shown. Can we achive the comment very similar to Excel. Anticipating your reply. Thanks Satish

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 2, 2004 07:38 AM UTC

Exactly what are you unhappy about? Can you provide some picture showing what you want and how it differs from what you have? Can you modify the behavior we provided to get the behavior you want?

SA Satish March 2, 2004 11:00 AM UTC

After entering the comments, If i move the mouse, I would want the way entered the comments not a single line comment. Example. I entered comment as ''This is first application''. Assuming that, this is filled in three lines. When I move the mouse, I would like to see the comments in three lines not in a single line. Hope this clarifies. Thanks Satish >Exactly what are you unhappy about? > >Can you provide some picture showing what you want and how it differs from what you have? > >Can you modify the behavior we provided to get the behavior you want?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 2, 2004 04:18 PM UTC

If you are describing seeing the special mouse cursor in the lower-right corner of a selection in Excel that lets you expand the selection, and copies content at the same time, then you will have to handle this yourself in our grid''s. There is a sample that shows how you can have a mouse controller that displays the little + cursor at the lower right corner, and allows you to expand a selection. But you would have to add the code that did whatever copying you wanted to do. The sample is Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Grid\Samples\In Depth\ExcelSelectionMarker.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon