We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

listbox can not be displayed fully when window is small

Hi, all winform experts, I ran into a problem with my first winform application. I add a listbox on the panel. But for some reason, when I decrease the size the panel, part of the listbox dropdown is covered. But if I add a combobox, the combobox dropdown can be seen even when I decrease the size of the panel. If I want to display the listbox time all the time, what can I try? Thanks, Jack

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 26, 2005 07:39 AM UTC

Hi set the dock property of the listbox to fill,or set the autoscroll of panel to true in order to overcome this problem >Hi, all winform experts, >I ran into a problem with my first winform application. I add a listbox on the panel. But for some reason, when I decrease the size the panel, part of the listbox dropdown is covered. But if I add a combobox, the combobox dropdown can be seen even when I decrease the size of the panel. > >If I want to display the listbox time all the time, what can I try? > >Thanks, >Jack

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon