We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

listbox can not be displayed fully when window is small

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

11286 Mar 1,2004 08:43 PM UTC Dec 26,2005 07:39 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: FAQ
Jack
Asked On March 1, 2004 08:43 PM UTC

Hi, all winform experts, I ran into a problem with my first winform application. I add a listbox on the panel. But for some reason, when I decrease the size the panel, part of the listbox dropdown is covered. But if I add a combobox, the combobox dropdown can be seen even when I decrease the size of the panel. If I want to display the listbox time all the time, what can I try? Thanks, Jack

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 26, 2005 07:39 AM UTC

Hi set the dock property of the listbox to fill,or set the autoscroll of panel to true in order to overcome this problem >Hi, all winform experts, >I ran into a problem with my first winform application. I add a listbox on the panel. But for some reason, when I decrease the size the panel, part of the listbox dropdown is covered. But if I add a combobox, the combobox dropdown can be seen even when I decrease the size of the panel. > >If I want to display the listbox time all the time, what can I try? > >Thanks, >Jack

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;