We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Is Essential Edit similar to Stingray Object Edit

Hi, Is Essential Edit similar to Stingray Object Edit (which I have used in my MFC applications)? Does it have all the features of Stingray Object Edit? Thanks. John

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team September 25, 2002 11:40 AM UTC

John, Yes, Essential Edit has almost all the features of Stingray Object Edit. In fact, setting files for Stingray Object Edit can be easily converted to those of Essential Edit. Some functions supported by Essential Edit (e.g., intellimouse support, two-level tags, and non-monospace font support, etc.) are not provided by Stingray Object Edit. Please contact the Sales Department for an evaluation version and see if Essential Edit meets the requirements of your projects. Thanks for you interest in Essential Suite. Syncfusion Technical Support > Hi, > > Is Essential Edit similar to Stingray Object Edit (which I have used in my MFC applications)? Does it have all the features of Stingray Object Edit? Thanks. > > John >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon