We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Scroll page

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

112556 Sep 28,2013 06:25 AM Oct 3,2013 11:57 PM Orubase 3
Tags: Orubase
Alaa Omer
Asked On September 28, 2013 06:25 AM

I am now testing orubase product with evaluation copy 
I created a project on the orubase studio and I have a custom page that I created on the web application when I test the target app on android the page is not scrollable to the bottom. please help

Aruna P [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 1, 2013 08:44 AM

Hi Alaa

Thanks for your interest in syncfusion Products.

We afraid that we are not able to reproduce the scrolling issue you mentioned in template project. So could you please share the Android device version and the scenario in which you are testing or send us the sample in which you are facing the issue. The information you provide will be great helpful for us to assist you further.

Regards,

Aruna

Alaa Omer
Replied On October 1, 2013 10:47 AM

Hi Aruna

thank you for your response

I Found that I have Jquery script conflicted with some script that already defined in the master page.

it is working now.

Aruna P [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 3, 2013 11:57 PM

Hi Alaa,

Thanks for the response.Please feel free to get in touch with us if you require any further clarification.

Regards,
Aruna

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;