We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Line series adornment issues

Hi all,

I'm having issues with a line series adornment disappearing (Far right one). In Visual Studio I can kinda get it to appear by repositioning the chart and series dimensions. Has anyone else seen this behaviour?

Cheers, Leigh.  

LineChartTest_f551d871.zip

5 Replies

SS Sheik Syed Abthaheer M Syncfusion Team September 25, 2013 07:13 AM UTC

Hi Leigh,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We are able to reproduce your reported issue at our end. Last adornment disappears when we increase the AnimationDuration and we request you to reduce the duration to 1.5 seconds till we fix this issue. We have considered this as a defect internally. The fix for this issue will be available in our upcoming refresh release.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

M. Sheik

LE Leigh September 30, 2013 11:24 PM UTC

Thanks, worked perfectly.

SS Sheik Syed Abthaheer M Syncfusion Team October 4, 2013 04:53 AM UTC

Hi Leigh,

We are glad to announce that our Syncfusion Essential Studio for WinRT (XAML) v11.3.0.32 (Service Pack)  is rolled out and is available for download under the following link.

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.

Regards,
M. Sheik

NB Nico Brent Miguelino replied to Leigh March 14, 2018 08:55 AM UTC

Hi all,

I'm having issues with a line series adornment disappearing (Far right one). In Visual Studio I can kinda get it to appear by repositioning the chart and series dimensions. Has anyone else seen this behaviour?

Cheers, Leigh.  

LineChartTest_f551d871.zip

Just want to DL the ebook.

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team March 16, 2018 06:18 AM UTC

Hi Nico , 

Can you please let us know which eBook download link you need. We have listed our available eBooks download link in below location.  

Thanks, 
Muneesh Kumar G.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon