We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

how to get RTF info from editControl

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

11151 Feb 24,2004 10:55 PM Mar 8,2004 09:05 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: EditControl
Marco Ensing
Asked On February 24, 2004 10:55 PM

How can I get the RTF editControl.TEXT value? I would like to set a GridGroup.cell what is formated as RTF to editControl value Any ideas Seems that SaveAsRTF() is quite a bit overhead for this. Regards, Marco

Marco Ensing
Replied On February 24, 2004 11:26 PM

And related to this: how can I set the EditControl.Text value with RTF text.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 1, 2004 02:57 PM

Hi Marco, Please refer to the sample application attached that shows how the contents in the EditControl can be saved in HTML/RTF format. However, there are no readymade methods to set the EditControl''s Text with RTF format text presently. I have consulted the development team in this regard, and will update you on this as soon as I hear from them. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Marco Ensing
Replied On March 8, 2004 09:05 AM

Thanks Guru, Your suggestion is the workaround I''ve been using already. Thanks for raising the issue at development. Regards, Marco

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;