We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

ASP.NET MVC Olap Chart

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

111241 Sep 13,2013 02:01 PM UTC Sep 18,2013 12:01 PM UTC ASP.NET MVC (Classic) 2
Tags: OlapChart
FORT
Asked On September 13, 2013 02:01 PM UTC

Greetings,

I'm trying to use the Olap Chart in my project with my own Cube database. I have written the same code in my controller than in your "Olap Chart Demo". The point is that I cannot access my database.

In your example, you wrote

private OlapDataManager GetOlapDataManger(bool isGetRequest)
        {
            var manager = new OlapDataManager(this.GetDataProvider());
            if (isGetRequest)
                manager.SetCurrentReport(CreateOlapReport());
            return manager;
        }
What is the code example for the method GetDataProvider()? It's not specified in the example.
Thank you

FORT
Replied On September 17, 2013 12:19 PM UTC

Someone?

Prabu S [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 18, 2013 12:01 PM UTC

Hi Fort,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.                                

We are using the method “this.GetDataProvider()” to get connection string for dashboard samples. So, kindly provide the connection string instead of  “this.GetDataProvider()” method for “OLAPDataManager” only.

Please refer the below online UG link which explains how to connect with a cube by using an OlapDataManager.

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/asp.net%20mvc/olap%20common/default.htm#!documents/42olapdatamanager.htm

Find the sample in following location for your convenience.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/OlapClient_MVC_Sample-304886911.zip

Please let us know if you have any concerns.        

Regards,

Prabu S.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;