We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Mail merge on two column

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

111169 Sep 11,2013 09:57 AM UTC Sep 17,2013 09:06 AM UTC Windows Forms 3
Tags: DocIO
Nicolas Greco
Asked On September 11, 2013 09:57 AM UTC

Hello,
i would like to know ,how i can mail merge one list of  employees, on two column, if is possible.
Like this document.
Thanks
Nicolas

EmployeesReportDemo_fdeb0c98.rar

Sivasubramani V [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 12, 2013 11:11 AM UTC

Hi Nicolas, 

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

On analyzing the attached template document we are able to find “TableEnd” mail merge field (TableEnd:Employees) is placed at end of each column and “TableStart” is missing. In order perform mail merge within a table, kindly use “TableStart” merge field as first item of first cell and “TableEnd” merge field as last item of last cell of particular row. If your requirement is to perform mail merge in two columns (i.e., first set of data in first column and second set of data in second column, then move to next row and so on), kindly insert a NEXT field in second column before merge field (NEXT field denotes to move to next record and start mail merge with next set of records).

For more information regarding mail merge functionality of DocIO, kindly refer our UG documentation from below link.

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/windows%20forms/docio/documents/mailmerge.htm

We have modified the template document and prepared a sample for the same. Please do find the sample along with modified template from the attachment. Try running the sample and let us know if this helps you. If this is not your requirement, kindly provide more details about your exact requirement along with expected output document so that we can provide you with appropriate solution.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards
Sivasubramani

Documents_54d80538.zip

Nicolas Greco
Replied On September 16, 2013 06:59 AM UTC

thank you for your message,

this is exactly what I needed.

Nicolas

Siva Subramanian [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 17, 2013 09:06 AM UTC

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for your update.

We are glad that our sample meets your requirement. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Sivasubramanian

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;