We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

SfDataGrid: Master-Detail View

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

111123 Sep 9,2013 06:52 AM Sep 11,2013 07:43 AM WinRT 1
Tags: SfDataGrid
Nicky Mogensen
Asked On September 9, 2013 06:52 AM

Hi.

I'm trying to make a nested grid, but I'm having some trouble. If you see the attachment, you can see two SfDataGrids. The right one works as expected, where I'm mapping the RelationalColumn to a property called Row0 and Row1 on my ViewModel.

The left grid is where my trouble lies. Now I'm trying to map to a collection. The shown column has mappingname "Data[0]". The two nested grids should be mapped to "Data[1]" and "Data[2]". But this doesn't work. How do I achieve this functionality?

And finally. How to I add the autogenerated column (for the expandbutton) to a StackedHeader-Column?

//Nicky

App6_3a1930fa.zip

Jai Ganesh S [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 11, 2013 07:43 AM

Hi Nicky,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed your query with your sample. As of now we do not have support for reflecting the value from array in Master-DetailsView . However you can achieve your requirement by using “DetailsViewExpanding” event. We have modified your sample as per your requirement and please check the sample under the following location.

Sample: Master-DetailView.zip

Please let us know if you have any other queries.

Thank you,

Jai Ganesh S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;