We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridGroupingControl CellType="PushButton" does not display mapping data

I have a gridGroupingControl where I have binded a List and mappingName also used. It shows all the data. But actually in a specific column I need to make all the rows in that column to look like buttons. Now every row in that column has data. Once I use CellType = "PushButton", all the records in that specific cell displays a clickable image. I want my data to be visible in that button. Please help me as soon.
Note: In my table its the Symbol Column.
I have attached images  in the zip.

pix_8ab7b496.rar

3 Replies

VK Vinish Kumar K Syncfusion Team September 16, 2013 05:33 AM UTC

Hi Rizan,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed the reported query, please use the PrepareViewStyle or QueryCellInfo event to show the text in Push button. Use the below code in any of these events

e.Style.Text = "1111";

Regards,
Vinish K.

RI Rizan September 18, 2013 12:44 PM UTC

Thanks for the reply :)
Actually the text I need to be visible are the data that is already in that record which come from DataSource. Not my own text. so every cell will have different data. And I have another problem which is separate that I need just buttons in a column and use my own image to those cells.

VK Vinish Kumar K Syncfusion Team September 23, 2013 05:40 AM UTC

Hi Rizan,

Thank you for your update.

Query

Assign the values for the pushbutton cell

We have analysed the reported query again in our end. We have provided the solution generally to update the cell value to particular cell.

You can use the if condition to set the cell text in random order using the solution already suggested by us.

IF you have any concerns, please let me know with sample and details we will provide solution for you quickly.

Thanks,

Vinish K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon