We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Dashboard viewer - Handling clientclick events

Hello,
Can you please post a sample, which shows handling client side events.
I want to do -
Say I have a grid, a map and chart
what I want to do is, if I select a row in grid, corresponding values should be highlighted in map and chart should show just that grid line data
If you can provide me a sample of how to do event that would be helpfull

regards

5 Replies

PS Prabu S Syncfusion Team September 11, 2013 12:08 PM UTC

Hi Sandeep,

We regret that let you know that currently we don’t have interaction support to get the row values in OlapGrid and we have support only for drill up/down option for OlapGrid component.

Please let us know if you want any other assistance.

Thanks,

Prabu S.

SG Sandeep Gaur September 17, 2013 10:59 AM UTC

Hello,
I am talking about normal grid, map, chart controls. How to get events with theses

regards

PS Prabu S Syncfusion Team September 18, 2013 11:41 AM UTC

Hi Sandeep,

At present we provide support only to click on the controls and get the clicked control. But we do not have support to click on a particular item of a control and load the other controls with respect to the selected item.

To achieve the feature that we provided for control selection, ie, ClientSideOnClick, ClientSideOnDblClick and ClientSideOnLoad events, the following code should be used in the cshtml page:

Here, ClientSideOnClick event will take advantage over ClientSideOnDblClick if both used at the same time.

<script type="text/javascript">

function DVOnLoad() {

debugger

};

function DVOnClick() {

debugger

};

function DVOnDblClick() {

debugger

};

</script>

@{Html.Syncfusion().DashboardViewer("DashboardViewer1")

.ClientSideOnLoad("DVOnLoad")

.ClientSideOnClick("DVOnClick")

.ClientSideOnDblClick("DVOnDblClick")

.XmlFilePath(ViewData["XmlPath"].ToString()).Render();}

Regards,

Prabu S.

SG Sandeep Gaur September 19, 2013 12:39 PM UTC

Hello,
I understand that when a control is clicked, we get the control, but then how can we get the item that was clicked on that particular control, once we got the control.
regards

PS Prabu S Syncfusion Team September 24, 2013 01:24 PM UTC

Hi Sandeep,

We regret to let you know that currently we don’t have support to get the item from particular component of dashboard viewer.

Please let us know if you want any other assistance.

Thanks,

Prabu S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon