We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

dynamic object + datagrid paging

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

111051 Sep 5,2013 09:50 AM Sep 10,2013 09:21 AM WinRT 1
Tags: SfDataGrid
marco
Asked On September 5, 2013 09:50 AM

Hi,

I encountered Win32 exceptions everytime I try to Sort/group my datagrid.

I used dynamic objects and a datapager to populate my datagrid.   If I use normal objects everything works fine, so I presume the error is caused by the dynamic objects.

XAML :

<Grid:SfDataGrid ItemsSource="{Binding ElementName=sfDataPager, Path=PagedSource}" Name="grdData" Grid.Row="1" AllowDraggingColumns="True" ShowGroupDropArea="True" AllowTriStateSorting="True" AutoGenerateColumns="False" AutoExpandGroups="True"/>

<DataPager:SfDataPager x:Name="sfDataPager" Grid.Row="2" AccentBackground="DodgerBlue" NumericButtonCount="10" PageSize="10" />

Code behind :

sfDataPager.Source = ListItems.Select(x => x.Properties);

ListItem Class :

public string DisplayName { get; set; }

public dynamic Properties { get; set; }

br,

Marco

Jai Ganesh S [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 10, 2013 09:21 AM

Hi Marco,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed your query. We are able to reproduce the reported issue. We are glad to announce that the issue is fixed in our Volume 3 release which is available for download under the following link.

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/general/111062/Essential-Studio-2013-Volume-3-Final-Release-v113030-available-for-download-

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Thank you,

Jai Ganesh S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;