We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

dynamic object + datagrid paging

Hi,

I encountered Win32 exceptions everytime I try to Sort/group my datagrid.

I used dynamic objects and a datapager to populate my datagrid.   If I use normal objects everything works fine, so I presume the error is caused by the dynamic objects.

XAML :

<Grid:SfDataGrid ItemsSource="{Binding ElementName=sfDataPager, Path=PagedSource}" Name="grdData" Grid.Row="1" AllowDraggingColumns="True" ShowGroupDropArea="True" AllowTriStateSorting="True" AutoGenerateColumns="False" AutoExpandGroups="True"/>

<DataPager:SfDataPager x:Name="sfDataPager" Grid.Row="2" AccentBackground="DodgerBlue" NumericButtonCount="10" PageSize="10" />

Code behind :

sfDataPager.Source = ListItems.Select(x => x.Properties);

ListItem Class :

public string DisplayName { get; set; }

public dynamic Properties { get; set; }

br,

Marco

1 Reply

JG Jai Ganesh S Syncfusion Team September 10, 2013 01:21 PM UTC

Hi Marco,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed your query. We are able to reproduce the reported issue. We are glad to announce that the issue is fixed in our Volume 3 release which is available for download under the following link.

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/general/111062/Essential-Studio-2013-Volume-3-Final-Release-v113030-available-for-download-

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Thank you,

Jai Ganesh S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon