We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error when set Start date and End date of Appointment Range in Custom Appointment Form

Hi Sir.

Now I have an error as following, could you have a look again:
When I chose check box Recurrence and chose Start date and End date, I can not save this information, a loop is happend and I can not continue the work.
Could you have a look again? Please see attached file for more details.

I am looking forward information from you.
Best regards,
XuanTT

syncfusion_error_61a3b81b.zip

2 Replies

XU xuantt September 5, 2013 10:16 AM UTC

Ah, this error happend if we do not validate the recurrence of Appointment Pattern.

VS Velmurugan S Syncfusion Team September 12, 2013 01:19 PM UTC

Hi Xuantt,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We regret for the inconvenience caused as we are able to reproduce the above reported issue in the CustomAppointmentForm sample. Also we would like to inform you that it has occurred due to the improper validation done for the Appointment Pattern field. We will check and modify this issue from our side and once we ensure with it, we will also update it in our Online samples as soon as possible.

Please let us know, if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Velmurugan.                                                                                                                                                                                                

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon