We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Pdf is not displaying properly in syncfusion PdfDocumentView

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

111017 Sep 4,2013 09:08 AM UTC Sep 10,2013 04:21 AM UTC WPF 2
Tags: PdfViewer
Pragnya.Kulkarni
Asked On September 4, 2013 09:08 AM UTC

Hi,
I am using windows Pdf document view in one of our windows application.When i load the pdf , only blank page is displayed. the same file when viewed in adobe reader works fine. some pdf's can be viewed but with corrupted images, some can not be viewed only blank pages are getting displayed.I am using memory stream to load the document and using syncfusion 10.404.0.53 version.

I have attached the pdf which is creating issue.

Regards,
Pragnya.Kulkarni

usmeetingsgsg6.12.pdf_d632cc4e.zip

Pragnya.Kulkarni
Replied On September 6, 2013 06:05 AM UTC

hi,
We upgraded downloaded syncfusion licensed version "11.2.0.25". Still issue is not resolved!
Some pdf files are showing white pages in pdfviewer.
Please assist me asap.

Regards,
Pragnya.Kulkarni

Praveenkumar H [Syncfusion]
Replied On September 10, 2013 04:21 AM UTC

Hi Pragnya,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Could you please report this issue through Direct Trac Developer Support System (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Regards,
Praveen

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;