We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Pdf is not displaying properly in syncfusion PdfDocumentView

Hi,
I am using windows Pdf document view in one of our windows application.When i load the pdf , only blank page is displayed. the same file when viewed in adobe reader works fine. some pdf's can be viewed but with corrupted images, some can not be viewed only blank pages are getting displayed.I am using memory stream to load the document and using syncfusion 10.404.0.53 version.

I have attached the pdf which is creating issue.

Regards,
Pragnya.Kulkarni

usmeetingsgsg6.12.pdf_d632cc4e.zip

2 Replies

PR Pragnya.Kulkarni September 6, 2013 06:05 AM UTC

hi,
We upgraded downloaded syncfusion licensed version "11.2.0.25". Still issue is not resolved!
Some pdf files are showing white pages in pdfviewer.
Please assist me asap.

Regards,
Pragnya.Kulkarni

PH Praveenkumar H Syncfusion Team September 10, 2013 04:21 AM UTC

Hi Pragnya,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Could you please report this issue through Direct Trac Developer Support System (https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents because you can take the advantage of the expertise of a dedicated support engineer and a guaranteed response time and we hope you will take advantage of this system as well. If you have already reported, please ignore this.

Regards,
Praveen

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon