We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TimelineControl sample not working with my model

Hello guys, I'm trying to make the Timeline demo work with a mock datamodel that I created, but unfortunately I've spent a few hours trying to figure it and haven't been able to. There are two problems, the first one is that the right side handle to zoom in / out is not visible, so you can only use the left one, the second problem is that you can't drag the scrollbar to pan around the chart.

I attached my code, please take a look and let me know if you need anything else from our side.

Thanks in advance,

- Carlo

Timeline_Demo_1687a87b.zip

2 Replies

MK Muneesh Kumar G Syncfusion Team September 4, 2013 09:52 AM UTC

Hi Carlo,

We have analyzed your queries. Please find our response below.

Query 1: Right side handle to zoom in / out is not visible, so you can only use the left one

Currently we don't have a support for this. We have already considered this as feature request, however to access this, we request you to create your customer account in Direct Trac and open a new incident so that our support engineer will assist you accordingly.

Our Direct Trac support system can be accessed from the following link:

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Query 2: Can't drag the scroll bar to pan around the chart.

You have set out of the range End Value for Timeline Control. So that Drag is not working in Scroll bar. Please give End Value within Range for drag the scroll bar to pan around the chart as per below code snippet.

Code Snippet[XAML]:

<sync:TimeLineControl x:Name="timelineControl"

BorderBrush="#FFAAD8D6"  StartValue="0"  EndValue="50"

Height="100" IsContextMenuEnabled="True" TimeLineInterior="#FF70CAD0"

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Muneesh Kumar G.

CA Carlo September 4, 2013 09:12 PM UTC

That actually fixed both problems. Thank you.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon