We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Interior Colors For Points in Column Chart

I have a requirement to show a series of columns that compare projected to actual sales amounts. The end result would look a lot like your demo at http://mvc.syncfusion.com/demos/ui/chart/ChartType/ColumnCharts I have that part working.

However, part of requirement is to use different colors on the actuals column depending on if the amount is less than or greater than the plan amount. For example, if the actual sales amount is greater, the column would be green but if it's less then it would be red.

I wasn't able to discover a way to set the interior color of individual points in the chart. Is there a way to do this?

I've attached a quick mock-up that shows what I'm looking for based on the demo chart I mentioned above. In the mock-up, you can see that the color changes when the values of certain columns exceed a target value.

syncfusion_generateCAF2NUBH_7eba7e66.zip

1 Reply

BK Bharathiraja K Syncfusion Team September 3, 2013 04:10 AM UTC

Hi Frank,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We suggest you to use "Interior" property of styles to set the interior color to the each series points.

Please find the below code snippet to achieve this.

[C#]

//Set Interior color to the first (Index value) point of a series.
  series.Styles[0].Interior = new Syncfusion.Drawing.BrushInfo(Color.Green);

Please let us know your concerns.

Thanks,
Bharathiraja K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon