We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Gantt Chart appends months, quarters and semesters

Hi, im working in a feature that allows 3 types of views monthly, quarter and semester, but i want the gantt chart expands to avoid the use of horizontal scrolls, i made this but i have a new issue, i set starttime and endtime properties but the gantt appends 10 or 11 cells to the end of the period i want to show, i attach screens.

Pictures_af9f6c81.rar

2 Replies

RA Riyaj Ahamed I Syncfusion Team September 10, 2013 09:27 AM UTC

Hi Luis,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analysed your query.  We suspect that reported issue is happening because of setting StartTime and EndTime manually for the GanttControl. By default GanttControl will calculate its StartTime and EndTime automatically based on the data. Could you please share your sample with us? This would be more helpful for us to resolve your issue earlier.

Regards,

Riyaj Ahamed I

RA Riyaj Ahamed I Syncfusion Team September 10, 2013 09:27 AM UTC

Hi Luis,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We have analysed your query.  We suspect that reported issue is happening because of setting StartTime and EndTime manually for the GanttControl. By default GanttControl will calculate its StartTime and EndTime automatically based on the data. Could you please share your sample with us? This would be more helpful for us to resolve your issue earlier.

Regards,

Riyaj Ahamed I

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon