We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Gallery

Hi, 
i would like tu use your gallery http://www.syncfusion.com/products/wpf/gallery  

I looked in "explore sample" but don't find a sample with gallery.
Can you give me a sample ?

I use WPF platform , version 11.2.025 
thanks for your help.

6 Replies

KP Karuppasamy P Syncfusion Team September 2, 2013 03:59 AM UTC

Hi emb,

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion Products.

Since we have removed some samples from our 11.2.0.25 version Dashboard, it was also removed from Essential Studio installation folder location in local. So please download the 'Vector Image Library' sample given below.

Please let us know in case of any other queries.

Regards,
Karuppasamy P

Vector_Image_Library_5fca015d.zip

KP Karuppasamy P Syncfusion Team September 2, 2013 06:27 AM UTC

Hi Emb,

Please ignore the previous update.
Kindly find the Gallery sample from the below given link.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Karuppasamy P

GallerySample_2b4a9fa.zip

MI MichaelK October 27, 2017 10:10 AM UTC

Hi community,

I am interested in the WPF GallerySample, but the link does not work anymore. Where can I find it?

At the moment I am using your TileViewControl to create an image gallery (based on your DataBindingDemo.GalleryView) . Is this the GallerySample?

This is working, but I have two more questions:

1. Is it possible to deactivate the 'Maximize' animation (just the animation not the maximize functionality itself)?

2. My goal is to select an image within the gallery and display this image in a maximized way, similar to a full screen window. Does the TileViewControl provide such a functionality? How can I realize this?

Thanks in advance,

Michael

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team October 30, 2017 10:53 AM UTC

Hi Emmanuel, 

Thanks for your update. 

Query 1: I am interested in the WPF GallerySample, but the link does not work anymore. Where can I find it? 

We request you to make use of below link for Gallery control sample. Also, as you are currently using the TileView control and have queries regarding this, we have also provided the solution to your queries below 

Sample:  Gallery  

Query 2: Is it possible to deactivate the 'Maximize' animation (just the animation not the maximize functionality itself)?  

Yes, this can be achieved by setting "EnableAnimation" property as false. By default, value of EnableAnimation property is true. This property is available from v15.2.0.40.  

Query 2: My goal is to select an image within the gallery and display this image in a maximized way, similar to a full screen window.  

Currently we cannot set the maximized item to full screen window. But we can set Control Height to MainWindow height to display the maximized item to window’s height. Please download the sample for the same from below location,  

If we misunderstood your query please provide more details like screenshot to achieve your requirement.  

Regards, 
Keerthana J 

MI MichaelK November 7, 2017 02:44 PM UTC

Hi Keerthana J,

thanks for your response. I'll have a look on the examples.

Michael

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team November 8, 2017 04:21 AM UTC

Hi Michael, 

Thanks for your update. 

We will wait to hear from you. 

Regards, 
Keerthana J 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon