We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Syncfusion Metro Studio 2.0.1.5 Unable to Install Error 1303

I am trying to install Syncfusion Metro Studio 2.0.1.5 on Windows 7 x64 

error message being displayed is "Installer has insufficient priviledges to folder c:\users\<username>\appdata\local\syncfusion

how to proceed?

4 Replies

FL Florian September 4, 2013 09:38 AM UTC

I am having the same problem. Starting syncfusionmetrostudiosetup.exe in Windows 7 x64 says the version is not compatible with my Windows version.
Please help.

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team September 6, 2013 02:05 PM UTC

Hi Chintan,

As the query posted in this forum is same as in the incident 111931, we request you to refer the incident for further technical updates.

Regards,
Vadivel N

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team September 6, 2013 02:20 PM UTC

Hi Florian,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We are unable to reproduce the reported install error in Windows 7(64-bit) installed machine.  So, can you please share the below mentioned details with us which will help us to investigate the reported install issue further?

1.OS language detail.
2.MetroStudio.log file. 

You can find the MetroStudio.log file from temp location( Start ->Run->%temp%->OK).

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Vadivel N

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team September 6, 2013 02:20 PM UTC

Hi Florian,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We are unable to reproduce the reported install error in Windows 7(64-bit) installed machine.  So, can you please share the below mentioned details with us which will help us to investigate the reported install issue further?

1.OS language detail.
2.MetroStudio.log file. 

You can find the MetroStudio.log file from temp location( Start ->Run->%temp%->OK).

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Vadivel N

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon